This is the formal definition of the Adaptable Seismic Data Format (ASDF).
This document is for version 1.0.0 of the format.
For further information and contact information please see these two web sites:
- Landing page of the ASDF data format: http://seismic-data.org
- Github repository of this document http://www.github.com/SeismicData/ASDF_definition
Additionally these pages and software projects are of further interest:
- C/Fortran implementation intended to be integrated into numerical solvers: https://github.com/SeismicData/asdf-library
- Python implementation: http://seismicdata.github.io/pyasdf/
- ASDF validation tool: https://github.com/SeismicData/asdf_validate
- Graphical user interface for ASDF: https://github.com/SeismicData/asdf_sextant
- SEIS-PROV: http://seismicdata.github.io/SEIS-PROV/